KRAUSE MUSIC STORE
Built in 1922, this façade was the last
commission of acclaimed architect Louis H.
Sullivan. Famed for his partnership with
Dankmar Adler, Sullivan is credited as the
father of Modernism. Working closely with
preservation architects McQuire Igleski &
Associates, GGC meticulously restored this
historic façade. The finished project received
a number of prominent awards.
Architect: McQuire Igleski & Associates
Photography: Steve Hall, Hedrich Blessing Photographers