This residence is located in a classic Mid-Century modern apartment tower by architect Milton Schwartz, it dates from 1953. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this was one of the earliest buildings to be designed in the International Style of architecture. The scope of the project was for a complete renovation of the condominium. It included modern-designed millwork cabinetry; restoration of its original floor to ceiling windows; updating of all mechanical systems, and installation of a poured terrazzo floor throughout.
Architect: Vinci Hamp Architects
Photography: Tom Rossiter Photography