Built in 1922, this façade was the last commission of acclaimed architect Louis H. Sullivan. Famed for his partnership with Dankmar Adler, Sullivan is credited as the father of Modernism. Working closely with preservation architects McQuire Igleski & Associates, GGC meticulously restored this historic façade. The finished project received a number of prominent awards.
Architect: McQuire Igleski & Associates
Photography: Steve Hall, Hedrich Blessing Photographers