This building was designed by architect Howard van Doren Shaw in 1910, the top unit also served as his primary residence. Working with Vinci-Hamp Architects, GGC restored the penthouse unit back to its full-floor splendor. Historic details of the structure were meticulously restored or replicated to original designs, including the fabrication of custom stone fireplaces.
Architect: Vinci – Hamp Architects
Photography: Vinci – Hamp Architects