Designed by architect Charles Morgan in 1929, this building is an extraordinary example of art deco design. It is extensively detailed throughout in colorful terra-cotta panels with Native American themes. Working with Vinci-Hamp Architects, GGC restored the building’s inner and outer lobbies back to their original grandeur.
Architect: Vinci – Hamp Architects
Exterior Photography: Anthony May Photography
Interior Photography:Judith Bromley Photographs