Built in 1900, this mansion was restored by GGC with the firm of Renner Design Associates. The architectural details of the original 6,900 sq. ft. home were historically restored and then duplicated throughout the 3,400 sq. ft. masonry addition. This comprehensive addition included all new bathrooms, kitchen, home theatre, spa, residential elevator, underground garage, and masonry fencing.
Architect: Renner Design Associates